October 25-26, 2018
Lawrence College and Career Center
2910 Haskell Avenue
Lawrence, Kansas 66046Network with school public relations professionals and administrators from across the state, sharpen your communications skills, learn something new, enlist support for the challenges you face, and enjoy a great time among friends!
Conference sessions will include:
- Technology Tips, Tools & Tricks from a Tech Savvy Superintendent
- NSPRA Gold Medallion Presentation: Beyond a Logo – Branding Your School District
- Communications Messaging Magic
- Organizing a Countywide Suicide Prevention Campaign
- Passing a Bond on a Split Vote
- Strategically Using Your Social Media Analytics
- 100,000+ Twitter Followers & Growing (@LawrenceKansas_PD)
- Engaging Alumni on Social Media with KU Sports Management
- Gold Mine: Sharing of Best Practices
- One-on-One Support, & Much More!
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided both days!
Please remit payment online while registering or make checks payable to KanSPRA and mail to:
1420 SW Arrowhead Rd., Suite 100
Topeka, KS 66604
Bring Your Best!
Please bring with you to the conference:
- A sample of your best work on a flash drive. Let’s build KanSPRA’s members-only resource directory!
- The meanest tweet, post, or comment directed at your district. We will laugh it off together during “Celebrity Mean Tweets.” Yes, we’re the celebrities!
Stay in Lawrence!
KanSPRA has reserved a block of rooms at the new Towneplace Suites by Marriott in Downtown Lawrence.
900 New Hampshire Street, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Check in: 4:00. Check out: Noon. Free Breakfast, High-Speed Internet, Fitness Center, On-Site Parking
Reserve by October 12 for the KanSPRA discounted room rate of $109.00/night
Book online here.
Arrive Early & Gather ‘Round the Fire
Wednesday, October 24, Social Activity: 6:30 p.m. Bonfire and Hayride.
Register by here.
Sponsored by KanSPRA Supporters West/SchoolMessenger and Blackboard
Kick Back & Relax on Thursday!
Thursday, October 25, Social Activities: 5:30 p.m. Dinner in Downtown Lawrence
Register by for either:
Breakout Lawrence (Escape Rooms) Register here.
Blade & Timber (Axe Throwing) Register here.
Sponsored by KanSPRA Partner Peachjar
Thank you to additional Fall Conference sponsors, KanSPRA Friends: Gabbart Communications, Inter-State Studio, & Patron Insight.